Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday

This is a very strange day. My first class was Writing with the greatest crazy teacher on the planet where we watched Paul's Gang, a documentary about a band called the Beautiful South, which I love dearly.



I realized during that class, when I felt all twitchy and strange in the best way possible, that I had forgotten half the things I needed for that day, including my wallet, my Lit homework, and my Spanish textbook. I came home during my spare, and was just walking down this hilly little concrete path thing when my left foot hit gravel and slid out. I went down on my right knee and ripped it open. I didn't even notice anything more than a slight stinging until I realized that blood was making my jeans stick to my knee.

That pretty much got rid of the jittery feeling, and it was nice being outside at a time of day when I'm usually not, and on such a nice day too. I'd post a picture, but image uploads are disabled right now. So now I'm eating leftover acorn squash, pleased to be having lunch at such a weird time and pleased that I'm eating local squash with local apples and BC butter. Yum.

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment